Sarah Starfish Spencer

This is good if you are four years old. Ya feel me?

Mary I would disagree, I read this when I was ten and I loved it- as did all my friends, I also read the first three books with my mom and she loved them just as much as I did. Now my whole family is hooked on the series. I'm a teenager now and I still return to these books for a good read. I just bought the last book in the series this summer. The Penderwicks was a book that I adored throughout my childhood and continue to love
Gracie I disagree also. I absolutely love this book, and I have heard people enjoy it from ages 6 to 85. I am 13 and it is one of my favorites.
Eve I disagree. I adore this book and I'm fourteen years old.
Rayhanah I disagree. I read it when I was 17 and re-read when I was 20, and still one of my favorite.
JD Not really. I kind of want to read this book and I am over 30. It looks entertaining.

Hannah G I loved this book.I seriously think that the Penderwicks could be enjoyable
for 6yr olds and 50yr olds alike!
Tanis Dennis My nine year old daughter loved this series and so did I. I was 49 at the time. It reminds me of the great books I read when I was kid.
Kim Nope. It is good for all ages, including adults. Normal loving families are under-represented in children's and YA literature, this is a much needed book. More than that, it is just a really good, interesting story.
Windsprite Not really. I read it the first time when I was eleven or twelve and liked it. I haven't revisited for a long time, but I'm sure it's still enjoyable.
Haley Aldrich I'm 20 years old and still obsessed with it lol! I think it's awesome!
Monica If you are four years old you might like it, because Batty is four, but anyone at any age might like it.
Isabella Apfaltrer I think you should read the book when your 10-90 because a four year old will not understand some of the feelings in this book and will not cry over the sisters, you will understand better if your older, but if your like Matilda
you can read it now.
Richard Stoddard No I should not think so because it is just not the thing that A person would let there four year old read but my answer is no but good question.
Image for The Penderwicks