Beverly
Beverly asked:

I am looking for the movie/documentary about this. Can you please help direct me?

Karen Investigation Discovery channel did a segment on the twins as part of a show called "Evil Twins." Other than that, I am unaware of any documentaries. Try youtube for the ID Channel segment.
Ian Hallam The BBC documentary is available on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WtP... it has interviews with Marjorie Wallace & the surviving twin June Alison Gibbons.
Stephanie Blaschko I actually just found out about these girls from a podcast that came out called, "And that's why we drink" Episode 45. They mentioned that they have a BBC Documentary called "The Silent Twin: Without My Shadow."
Image for The Silent Twins