Joey
Joey asked:

Is this book okay for kids like are there a bunch of cuss words and is it really gory?

To answer questions about Jaws, please sign up.
Yaaresse Then again (referring to previous answer) I and a bunch of my friends read it when we were 10-12 years old. Scared us half to death, which was the whole point of reading it. As far as I know, none of us were scared for life, needed therapy, or became drug-addled psychopaths. The worst thing that happened was my cousin wouldn't go in the ocean for about two years.

Seriously, censoring kids reading only makes the censored material more attractive to them and them more determined to get their hands on it.
Elfie Seriously not a book for kids. Adult themes in every sense of the word adult.
Janey Yes, cuss words. Yes, really gory. Yes, an adulterous sex scene. Not for kids.
Image for Jaws