Unit25
Unit25 asked:

I'm trying to find a book I once read, similar to The Circle. It's about a man who lives in a near-future where everyone has to be on social media all the time, and failure to do so is a crime. He's just had a baby with a wife who is brainwashed into this system, but he meets a guy at work who secretly shares the same interests in trying to thwart the system. Do you happen to know the book I'm looking for?

To answer questions about The Circle, please sign up.
Nerissa Hopefully you know the answer by now, but I actually just read that book a few months ago. It's called Blind Faith by Ben Elton. I really enjoyed it, I think the story follows on nicely from The Circle, which would be the genesis of the world that Blind Faith shows us.
Azur There is a goodreads group that helps with questions like this. https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
You are more likely to find the answer there.
Image for The Circle