Ashley Bonee
Ashley Bonee asked:

Dose it matter if you start In the middle of the book series?

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Caroline It's best if you start at the beginning, but I wouldn't recommend starting after book 3. 3-6 have a continual story arc (with no awful cliffhangers!) that really should be read in order. Books 1 and 2 have good buildup and are quite enjoyable as well.

So.... best when read in order, but at the very least read 3-6 in order. :)
Bananalieli No,not at all, I always start from somewhere,and once I read it , then I go back to the other books in the series :), but it's good to start in the beginning,it depends on ya OvO
Lindsey Albright I don't think it does. I started in on book five (by accident) and loved it as it was. I don't want to read the other four books. Now I'm on book six. The author does such a good job of keeping the information together, that it doesn't matter too much where you start in at.
Sofia yes! read from the beginning!
Image for Twilight
by Meg Cabot (Goodreads Author)