Sharon Huether

I was so impressed with your book " The last Child". Have you ever been approached to make the book into a movie?

To answer questions about The Last Child, please sign up.
Brittany I was thinking the same exact thing! I think this book would be amazing as a movie, I could just see it being such a hit. It was such a good story from start to finish.
Bonnie Wouldn't the late Michael Duncan Clark (The Green Mile) have made a wonderful Freemantle?
Maria Mifsud I was thinking the exact same thing. I so could see some of the scenes acted out - particularly the one with Freemantle in the cemetery ... and the crows ... I loved that scene! It would be amazing to watch this on the big screen!
Kate Bennet I thought the same thing as I read it. It's written like it was intended for the big screen.
Image for The Last Child
by John Hart (Goodreads Author)