Sierra
Sierra asked:

Okay so this question is only for anyone who watches the vampire diaries. I am in love with Damon Salvatore, so when I found out the main guy in this novel was also named Damen, I was upset. I am hesitant to read this book because I don't want the Damen in this book to be like the Damon in the vampire diaries. So my question is, are they characters similar?

To answer questions about Evermore, please sign up.
Saily In some ways they are similar from what I can remember. They are both dark and mysterious, but after you get through that they are not alike. The author forces the relationship between Damen and the protagonist WAY too much. I hated this book. The plot in the beginning is interesting but somewhere along the way it lost it's edge and it became a joke. The ending doesn't even make sense. Honestly I don't even know how this book was published and why people like it. And from what I hear, the books keep getting worse.
Amber Hetchler I love Damon Salvatore too! And to answer your question, no, the characters are nothing alike. I hated the Damen in this book. His love for Ever didn't seem real; he just wanted to sleep with her. At least in the vampire diaries you could see that Damon's love for Elena was real. This book is a joke. Stay far away from it.
Melanie Hamilton I am obsessed with Damen Salvatore, too! But no, Damen Salvatore and Damen in Evermore are **nothing** alike. Personally, Damen Salvatore is a much more deep and well constructed character. The Damen in Evermore just gets annoying after a while.
Lysandra
Phantomº Aww hello Damon girl here too ♥ Alright first of all I wouldn't recommend you to read the book at all! I read the first 3 and I couln't go on ... don't do this to yourself...
Now about the characters as I remember are not similar ... Damon Salvatore is way way way more better ♥ Stay away of this book unless you want anger problems ...

P.S Dark Heroine's (by Abigail Gibs) main character Kaspar is little similar to Damon he is a dark vampire prince but when I read it I fell in love with him as I did with Damon. It's a great book , one of my favourites ♥ I recommend this to you ;)
Chloe When i read the back of the book, i immediately thought of Vampire Diaries! And after Ever meets Damon, i swear she copied the idea from it! But at first, they did seem alike but once you get to know the characters a little bit more, then you come to know they are a lot different!
Feli Garcia Well no they're not alike at all
Image for Evermore
by Alyson Noel (Goodreads Author)