Jose Coronado
Jose Coronado asked:

is there anything objectionable in this book that my 14 almost 15 year old cannot read in this book?

To answer questions about The Perks of Being a Wallflower, please sign up.
Saf I first read this book when I was 12 but I was used to this kind of nature of story and I was quite a mature 12 year old so I'd say in general, it should be for 13+ just because a lot of emotional things happen in the book, but that's what makes it so beautiful.
Victoria Lesser I'm 11 and I read it.
Sophie I am thirteen and recently finished this book. My cousin recommended it to me (she is also thirteen), and raved about it so often i decided that I should read it. I think that whether a book is appropriate for a person is less about their age and more about how mature they are. There are some quite confronting themes in this book, but if you think she/he is mature enough to handle such themes, they will be fine :)
Kelly Bartholomew petzold I read it a long time ago and off the top of my head I would say it is fine for a 14-15 year old to read. I don't remember anything shocking.
Image for The Perks of Being a Wallflower