Rohan Joshi
Rohan Joshi asked:

What should i do? Watch the MOVIE or read the book!

To answer questions about The Notebook, please sign up.
Karine Boyadjian I usually complain about how the movie isn't as good as the book but concerning The Notebook I actually preferred the movie.
Kate Clemens Movie is actually much better in this case.
Shirley Bear I think you should watch the movie first because it is more exciting
Herindita Puspitaningtyas Read the book, definitely
Mary Degrant The movie is good, but the book is fantastic. You have to read the book, and read the book before you see the movie!!!!!
Robert Martyn Bahamas I read it once but repeat it tens ...superb .All writing skills put at one places .Also you just fall in love when see the movie version of novel .Both you should go with .
niamh masters both. the movie is heartwarming and the book is just the best. :)
Christina Fo READ THE BOOk. that's the order
Avani Read the book and THEN watch the movie!
Lora Swafford the books are always better. I always read the books first!!
Paulwin Jerome Yes yu should do the both.
Bayanah is anybody know how can i start reading this novel from this website?? i just now signing up and i do not know what i have to do
Christopher polk You should read the book the watch the movie
Christine Somers Don't bother with either one.
Carolina reading the book..... because watching the movie isn't my hobbies :)
Jennifer Maloney The book was crap but the movie is one of my all-time favorites. They added so much to the movie and it's really it's own story. By comparison, the book just felt like a cheap knockoff.
Kristin Fägerskjöld The Movie is so much better than the book. Can't understand how this book get so high ranks.
Mikael Rønne Definetly book first, tho I must add the movie does a pretty good job with the story. Which is usually not the case with books I love.
Gary Medel In order to watch a movie and read a book in Apple notebook, the users must visit Apple TV Support
Shreya A book that makes you believe that love does exist! Read the book first because it worth reading , the way you will feel while reading is not the same way u will feel at time of watching
Nadia Sensini read the book and then watch the movie.
Image for The Notebook
by Nicholas Sparks (Goodreads Author)