R. Anthony
R. Anthony asked:

Alfabethuset is it a good read?

To answer questions about The Keeper of Lost Causes, please sign up.
David Smith I enjoyed it. The main character needs to be developed (this is the 1st of the series) but I want to get to know him and his secretary/assistant better. The crime they're investigating is really horrific and it's frustrating because no one knows how bad it is; they're just investigating an old missing persons case. As an American, I shook my head in frustration as the cop approached one very dangerous situation unarmed, outnumbered, and without any real back-up, but I guess that's how they do it in Denmark. He's no Harry Hole or Wallander but I think he'll grow on me.
Kathleen March I see no humor in this novel, but am intensely intrigued by it.
Roxanne Grenville I found all the hype unjustified. And its really irritating that they don't identify this as the same book with a different title ("Mercy"). Maybe it's the translation, but as one other reviewer says, it is quite "klunky". I found it uninteresting and quite difficult to get into.
Image for The Keeper of Lost Causes