Ritsel
Ritsel asked:

is there another book or shortbook after this? i mean, she and nate!? I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THEM

To answer questions about Lock and Key, please sign up.
Tatiana Aguilar Sarah Dessen's books all end like this, unanswered so that the readers can make up an ending.
Hannah I wish there was too. I really want to know what happens! It would be cool if the sequel was from both Nate and Ruby's perspective!
Niharika YES I AM SO MAD I WANT CLOSURE!
Jessica H Unfortunately there isn't but there should be!
Karis P. I know!! I spent like ten minutes googling if there was a second book. I'm so upset! I want to know what happens, and I think a second book would bring more closure and Dessen could make it really cool, I want to write her about it
Theresa I feel you. Same situ now. I'm just thinking maybe they're together now, since both of them are attending the U. Still, i wish there's an epilogue.
Image for Lock and Key
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)