Claudette Gabbs

How much romance plays in the story b/c I dislike romance novels?

To answer questions about My Sister's Grave, please sign up.
Marilyn Groves I just finished the book (and it was terrific!!). There is a relationship that develops, but it is fairly important to the plot & we are not subjected to a blow by blow (so to speak) description of every emotion and activity they go through. I'd say that the 'romance' is maybe 5% tops of the book.

I get tired of reading books where the 'suspense' is an excuse for 90% romance or attempts at erotic situations. This is not one of them - it's a suspense/thriller all the way. Hope this helps :)
Joyce Hefner I would say maybe 5% romance in this book. The mystery of who did the crime kept you going back to see what was going to happen next. Quite a twist to the ending. Expected it to end differently. But that is what reading a book is all about.
Nova There is some romances, but not too much. Just perfect. I also dislike too many romance in a mystery/thriller book.
Image for My Sister's Grave
by Robert Dugoni (Goodreads Author)