Epicness45
Epicness45 asked:

is this book worth while?

To answer questions about Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr, please sign up.
Brianna YES!!!! I love Eragon books:)
Saakshi Naidu This is a good book for people who enjoy fantasy reading. The plot is highly engaging. This is one of those plots which does not disappoint throughout the series. Worth the time and the money.

P.S. - Please do not judge the book from the movie Eragon. The movie was a major disappointment.
Wheeler Not if you are over the age of 30. Its classic farmboy chosen for destiny trilogy with no imagination. Just jammed together plots and set pieces from different stories.
Kasun Vithanage Yes it worth every penny
Thurman1102 I think this is a good book and should be read http://moviesonline.ac/watch/yGDm1Nd6...
Medha Yes! I loved the books
Courtney (courtney & books) It's a good series for middle grade readers who are just getting into high fantasy. Yes it's not amazing and it's full of cliches, but for a younger reader it's not that bad.
Image for Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr
by Christopher Paolini (Goodreads Author)