Ladin Baykara
Ladin Baykara asked:

What are some other books like the Hex Hall series, with like magic, fiction, romance, action and of course it should be young adult. I also like a sarcastic badass main character, (male or female, doesn't matter), I like books like Percy Jackson, Mortal Instruments, Gallagher Girls, the Covenant series. Thank you everyone that answers?

To answer questions about Hex Hall, please sign up.
Jen Read the Throne of Glass series, it's fantastic.
book Try vampire academy :)
Alexandra I totally recommend the Shadow Falls series, because it's similar to the plot in Hex Hall: Kylie Galen is sent to a camp for 'troubled teens', where she finds out she's not completely human. At first she thinks everyone is just crazy-acting-strange people but when she starts learning more about herself, she realizes everyone there, inluding herself,has paranormal abilities no human can have. She becomes best friends with her roommates, Della the vampire and Miranda the witch, and finds herself between two boys that have clearly stolen her heart, while trying to figure out how she is special.
Ravenstar897 Try either the Red Queen Series, the LEGEND trilogy, or the Black Mage series. (sorry I'm bad at remembering author names). I loved these series and I hope you do too!
Shaylee You should try paranormalcy by Kiersten White it is really good and Kiersten White became one of my favorite authors after reading it.
Sumaya Dirie Try the Lunar Chronicles series. It’s good. Idk if there’s a sadistic badass character though or I at least don’t remember.
Abigail You should try a court of thrones and roses, it is my all time favourite book series !
Tynleybeanhotmail.com The Red Queen Series is pretty good for what your looking for. Basically, the main character, Mare, lives in a segregated world. There are those with Silver Blood, who have magic powers, and there are those with Red Blood, who are normal people and are considered slaves compared to their Silver Elite. Mare Barrow lives in a Red village, but she has Silver Powers. The King finds out about this and betroths her to one of his sons. There's a rebellion, and all that good stuff, and an execution at the end. Overall its pretty good!
Maddie S You should take on The Chronicles of Nick, if you are okay with some mature themes and language. It's through a boy's point of view, but is a great read. I recommend the series.
Kenia Treminio The chronicle of the one
Year one is the first book! Its ny Nora Roberts and its a trilogy! This book is 100% one of the best books I’ve read in a long time! It has everything you’ve ever wanted, from love to spicy romance (if you know what I mean) to action and battles. I love it and If i can read it for the first time ever again, I would.
Jenny Rivers of London
Alex Verus
Ananya Mishra Try our the Relentless Series by Karen Lynch. It's a great series!
Kassie You could try the School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani.
Zainab Harry Potter is a must!

Pennyroyal Academy is also a good book
Rebecca Moss The Legend Trilogy, The Witch and Wizard Series, and Red Queen are all really sarcastic and fun to read.
Story The Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Caravan is pretty good. It starts with Magician's Guild and has an awesome female main character.
Grace Melissa Sanchez Fallen series same plot but when there is 4 books instead nut of course they are fallen angels and demons in it. or try The Summoning
BookGeek Breed of innocence by lainie Jordan
BEST SERIES EVER!!!:):):)
Brittany Anastasia Try the Magic Or Madness Trilogy by Justine Larbalestier
Stephanie i would recomend 'the fallen star' its a story with vampires, witches, foresters wich are basicly fortune tellers, it has romance in it. and most of the carecters are bad ass. also the book is young adult
Image for Hex Hall
by Rachel Hawkins (Goodreads Author)