Annabelle
Annabelle asked:

hi I thought this was the first book when i brought it. Will i be able to follow and know whats going on If I havent read the first book??

To answer questions about Quicksilver, please sign up.
Moriah This book really goes into detail from the previous book so it shouldn't be too hard to understand but you will understand the relationships between the charachters more of you read the first book. Have fun reading!!!!
Charlie I did the same thing when I first got this book, yes you will it was quick easy to pick up the story line and follow the plot even if you haven't read the first one, when I found out this was actually the second in the series this didn't put me off at all and I still fell in love with this book, although I would recommend reading the first one after because you do, I have to admit, get a better idea what they are talking about and I had the occasional chuckle when I read parts that made me understand the second book. Please do not let this put you off, they are amazing!
Taliyah In some chapters, they do re-live a part from Ultraviolet but in a different point of view. I loved both of the books and I think you should read the first one first, to get that certain connection.
Image for Quicksilver
by R.J. Anderson (Goodreads Author)