James
James asked:

Am I the only one that knows nothing about the book and will still read anything Sarah J Maas writes?

To answer questions about Twilight of the Gods, please sign up.
Robyn Pretty much anything she writes goes on my to read shelf.
Chase Bakkensen No OMG. Everything she writes is gold! I cant wait to read this new book by her.
Lovestoread Haha! I love this question. I absolutely thought the same thing. LOVE, LOVE her books!
Lauren Anything she writes is mandatory to be read by me!!!
Sylvia I WILL!!! I LOVE ANYTHING SHE WRITES!!!!!!!!
CSM Not at all!!!!!!!! I love anything and everything she writes!!!!!!!!!
Alison I'm with you. I didn't even know what ACOTAR was about until my friend just handed me the book and told me to read it.
Magdalena I am in total agreement with you on this one. I will read whatever she writes, and I don't care if it looks terrible.
Jessica Nope, your not the only one. I want this book so bad.
Aparajita BasuRoy No! We're all here!
Barb As soon as I see she's coming out with something, it loads onto my radar and I stalk it until it's published.
Kyra No you’re not the only one I’m pretty sure we all do it 😂
CatG. No, you are definitely not alone. I love Sarah J Maas and can't wait to see what this new work-of-art will be!
Lana agree Robyn everything she writes goes onto my read shelf
Molly Manternach No I have that dilemma too. (Not that it really is a dilemma...)
evana No. A lot of people are like that. Like me! I have like almost no information about like anything of like any of the books, but they are all basically going on to my to read shelf.
Carolina Bonetti Im right there with you
Maria Tigermoln No, I will devour her books! The series with Aelin were raw, naive and just too exciting and funny to let go. Yes I thought some of the traits where not so well developed, but the flaws are less than the beauty and the strength in the story. And the court of thorns-series, it just made that turn of events..! A am really looking forward to be reading all of her works :)
Jaden definitely not- i would too
Morgan No I definitely will too!
Baelie You're not alone.
Marie -The Reading Otter No, I'm the same way.
Image for Twilight of the Gods
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)