Laila
Laila asked:

One of the most beautiful thought provoking books I have ever read . Condenses all the key messages of life .. truly beautiful and heart warming . Sometimes the best messages are the simple ones , as a species we always try to over egg the cake and much good it does us. The end will come to us all , and I would rather live by this books mantra than that of the current culture around around me today?

To answer questions about Tuesdays with Morrie, please sign up.
Urich Brigidens I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Shake Speare The answer is... no, you wouldn't rather live by this book's mantra.

I do agree that mankind tends to over egg the cake. The last cake I made actually turned out to be a giant egg.
Image for Tuesdays with Morrie
by Mitch Albom (Goodreads Author)