Angela
Angela asked:

do i have to read graceling to understand this book?

To answer questions about Fire, please sign up.
Peregrine Tell you should, you don't have to but i think you should. You understand more about the world and it's interesting to see the diffrences
YasiOdair I read Fire and Bitterblue before I read Graceling and could totally understand it, but yet I think that it is better to read Gracling first, because there are major spoilers about characters from Graceling in Fire and Bitterblue.
Aadivah There is kinda a major spoiler in Fire about a certain character in Graceling but other than that you can read it in any order you choose.
Sheridan I didn't read Graceling, and I really loved the book. I will end up reading Graceling though so I guess I might see connections when I do. Go for it :-)
Tuva You don't have to read Graceling to understand Fire, but you will see some connections and get a better understanding of the entire story.
Image for Fire