Ran ♠
Ran ♠ asked Andrew Ashling:

I really like Antybion. Do you by any chance plan on writing more about him?

Andrew Ashling Absolutely.

Warning: This answer contains mild spoilers

By the end of book 7, Mate, it has become clear that the Rhonoman Influence is on the brink of civil war. Antybion, as the adopted heir to one of the most prestigious Rhonoman kinships and largest fortunes can't help but being caught up in the coming power struggle. All the more so since one of the main contenders for absolute power, Dronykas Meri, has recognized his talents.

Also at the end of Mate, Anaxantis says he has received reports that a lot of Naodyman refugees have fled to Trachia. The most fortunate among them is of course Thenoclon. How long can he resist taking the lead in the reconquest of Naodyman territory? That is, after Phrademys is firmly seated on his throne.

I haven't decided yet how I'm going to tell both these stories. The events are interwoven enough to relate them in one book — hopefully not a trilogy :) — independently, and not as a side story to that of Anaxantis & Ehandar.

Last, but certainly not least, are the relationships of Antybion & Yorn and Thenoclon & Demys which I would like to explore further as well. Oh, and Chryntyum & Navastas too.

A more difficult question to answer is when I will write this book. Not this year, I think, but you never know.

If you want to stay current you could subscribe to my New Releases Newsletter and/or to my blog posts. You'll find boxes to subscribe for both in the sidebar of the landing page of my website, Ximerion .Your call, of course.

Thank you for the interest in my books. :)