CapeCodLisa
CapeCodLisa asked Julia Glass:

I love your book 'The Widower's Tale'. I was intrigued to read it because I have a great uncle who's name was Percy(Percival) Darling. As I have worked on my family genealogy, I have been unable to locate where this uncle lived his life. Was this book on real life at all or is it totally fictitious? Thanks so much! Lisa

Julia Glass Wow, Lisa, what a coincidence! I fabricated this name using a first name from my father's southern family and a surname of historic importance in my New England town--a total mashup. Some readers thought that "Darling" was an allusion to "Peter Pan," and I have to wonder if something was going on subconsciously there . . . but alas, I have no information about your great-uncle. Good luck!
Julia Glass
631 followers