Hannah Martian

Alright, wait, I thought Rowan and Celaena were cousins. Did I miss something?

To answer questions about Heir of Fire, please sign up.
Brenna Hogg • Really Into Reading SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! All these team Rowan people are creeping me out ahah they are RELATED and he is OLD AS HELL hahha

Maybe I am biased since I am team Chaol... but please. I love Rowan and I love Aedion but they are related... its gross haha
Elyse He's like a thousand years old, so no, they're barely related. And he's 100% Fae so age is just a number, baby! #TeamRowaena. Plus it's royalty, they did that crap all the time, in REAL LIFE. And Aedion wants to be her king and they are FIRST cousins. So w/e it's a book. :)
Shima Very very distant cousins, Aedion is even a closer cousin to her and there were talk of them marrying, so I think it's fine!
Besides they say this is like YA's game of thrones, So we should probably be grateful she doesn't have a brother!
Kamal To make it easier though, Rowan does say "we share as much blood as I do with a pig" or something along the lines of that haha so Its saying he doesn't see her that way,
Kelly They are, but remember in the beginning how Maeve mentioned they were extremely distant cousins? Like, extremely distant.
Michelle Technically both Aedion and Rowan are her cousin. However, Rowan is ancient so any blood relation to her would not really count (probably like DISTANTLY related to her).
You should really be questioning Aedion and Aelin shippers... that is seriously creepy.
Lauren They are cousins. That's why I'm having a hard time boarding the rowan x caleana ship.
Image for Heir of Fire
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)