Karin Corneau
Karin Corneau asked Sam Thomas:

Will there be more in the Midwife Mysteries serial? I am reading book 1 right now and was instantly hooked. Absolutely wonderful story! A break from my usual paranormal mysteries :) Have bookes 2 and 3 lined up, so hopefully soon there wil be more :) Thanks for writing such a wonderful character

Sam Thomas Hi Karin,

Thank you so much for your email! I'm glad you're enjoying book one and hope that you find numbers two and three as engrossing. (Three is my current favorite!)

There is a fourth book on the way. I'm not sure what it will be called (maybe "The Midwife and the Assassin," but we'll see), but it should be out in January 2016.

After that, we'll see! I'm working on a book that is not a part of the series, but would be happy to return to Bridget when I'm done!