Sharon
Sharon asked Kasie West:

First, I'll like to say that I ADORE your books. Pivot Point and Split Second are so sweet & romantic, and the characters are simply lovable. Also, I totally agree that The Distance Between Us does not need a sequel. I would HATE for our main couple to split up, and I feel that the stand-alone novel is already PERFECT as it is. You are such a brilliant writer! Now, what are some of your favorite books? :)

Kasie West Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the books. Some of my favorite books? That's such a hard question because I like so many. But some of my favorite authors are: Stephanie Perkins, Sarah Dessen, Morgan Matson, Gayle Foreman. Yes, I'm on a contemporary kick. :) I also enjoy fantasy like books from Sara Raasch and Sarah J. Maas.