Tracey Adamski
Tracey Adamski asked Jordan Marie:

Where did you get the idea for your first book? Awesome book reaaly enjoyed the authenticity of the characters! Look very forward to the next!

Jordan Marie I'm so sorry it took me so long to answer back. My mom has been ill and between that and writing I just haven't kept up. Dragon actually is a mixture of a couple of books I started on well over a year ago. He woke me up in the middle of the night one night, yelling at me. He gave me seven words that were crazy rofl but I wrote them down and just let his voice lead the story (at least till Nicole took over) Dragon actually directed Saving Dancer's story till about the 4th chapter when Dancer started talking in my head LOL