Laura
Laura asked:

Would you say that Never fade is just as good as The Darkest Minds, or better/worse? I don't know if I should continue on with the series, mainly because I don't have much money to spend on books

To answer questions about Never Fade, please sign up.
Janelle Don't buy the books-go to the library!!
Corey I think Never Fade was even better than the Darkest Minds, and I loved the first book.
Maria I really liked this book. I liked the ending better on this one than the Darkest Minds, so I really recommend this one.
Jasmine You should never ever read the first book and not read the rest of the series!!!!!!!!!! Always read them!
Jesse Franco Is there a part 2 of the movie "The Darkest Minds"?
Thank you
Elsof This one is even better than the first! We already are invested in the characters, and the plot is so twisty, it's exciting!
RRain You should read the whole series (you've probably already moved on judging from how long ago this comment was posted, so this is for anyone wondering the same). The last book is somehow both heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time. In my opinion, In the Afterlight is better than Never Fade.
Emily Greene I would with out a doubt finish the series it is one of my favorite series.
Rose I would really continue if I was you!!
I read The Darkest Minds and I did enjoy. It wasn't the best book I've read, by far but it was still pretty good so I was willing to go on with the series (to see what happened to Ruby and Liam mainly:0!!!) And I can honestly say that it is one of the most exhilarating books I have ever read. I'm about half way through and am so thrilled I decided to read it!! So, if I were you, I'd run to the book shop;).
Dana I liked The Darkest Minds more, but for the price I think the sequel is well worth it. It's just as good as books 4x the price.
Image for Never Fade
by Alexandra Bracken (Goodreads Author)