Tanya Simon
Tanya Simon asked Jordan Castillo Price:

How do you write so prolifically and still find time for marketing? Do you have a "media maven" as one of my favorite authors calls her assistant?

Jordan Castillo Price What an interesting question! No doubt about it, marketing eats up as much time as you allow it to, and it always feels like maybe I should be doing more. I'm having an assistant help me on my next book release as an experiment. (I really like the title "media maven!")

One tactic I use is that I do my writing first thing in the morning and spread my admin work through the afternoon and evening where my creative mind doesn't need to be quite as fresh. Other folks write better at night. I think it's really important to be aware of your personal "prime time" and not let other things preempt the writing.