Donna Stoll
Donna Stoll asked Linwood Barclay:

Hi Linwood: I'm new to Goodreads and have thoroughly enjoyed all of Harlan Coben's stand-alones. I was happy to see that Goodreads gives a "similar author" genre to explore. So, I will be reading you next! I have been reading the plots of your books, which sound very interesting. Which book do you think is your best and who are some of your favorite authors???

Linwood Barclay No Time for Goodbye might be a good place to start, Donna. Or maybe Trust Your Eyes, or A Tap on the Window. Or ... Well, you can start anywhere, really, except maybe for No Safe House, which is a followup to No Time. As for favourite authors, there are so many. My all-time fave is Ross Macdonald, who wrote the Lew Archer detective novels, although he is not read that much any more (sadly). Current favourite is probably James Lee Burke.
All the best!
Linwood