Goodreads asked Angelic Rodgers:

What are you currently working on?

Angelic Rodgers I'm currently working on book 3 of the Olivia Chronicles. I originally planned for this to be the last book in the series, but the characters and story line refused to cooperate with that plan. If you've read the first two books and are interested on becoming a beta reader, contact me here or sign up for my mailing list at www.angelicrodgers.com or www.oliviachronicles.com for updates.

What I can tell you is that book 3 follows the same time line as Brigitte's Cross but on different characters. So, while book 2 focuses almost entirely on Liz's experience of that time frame, book 3 focuses on other characters--some that you may have assumed were never going to be heard from again, actually.