Kelly Brigid ♡

How have some people already read this book? It doesn't come out until April 2015.....right?

To answer questions about An Ember in the Ashes, please sign up.
Jackie Phipps I also work at Barnes and Noble.... amazing perk of the job... agreed Jacob. Book is really good so far and I'm only half way through.... sooooo hard to put down.
Jacob Jenkins I got this book as an Advanced Reader copy. I am a manager for a Barnes and Noble Bookseller store and we often times get free copies of books a few months before they are released. This is to give us a chance to become familiar with the read so that we can better speak to it/recommend it to our customers. Perks of the job!
Brittany Goodreads contest. You're supposed to review it but... I... don't always... this book is under extreme lockdown when it comes to early leaks from what I can tell because it seems that early reviewers are all getting it honestly.
Elyse Penguin's firsttoread.com
Ari B Many reasons. Authors or publishers will sometimes give free copies of their books to bloggers or things like the New York Times in exchange for a review on their blog or newspaper. For goodreads they will ask people for reviews on their books and when people see them they get honest feedback by readers just like them. While simultaneously getting feed back themselves. And the book will also get publicity all at the same time.
Image for An Ember in the Ashes
by Sabaa Tahir (Goodreads Author)