Cecelia Garratt-Chant
Cecelia Garratt-Chant asked Misty Griffin:

I just finished reading your book & the tears were plenty as well as the anger that built up inside me. Have the nightmares ceased? I do pray so and I am so very proud of you. For you are the winner. I will pray for Samantha. Hugs

Misty Griffin Hi Cecelia. Sorry for the late reply, I am still trying to figure out how to use this system.
Unfortunately the nightmares have not ceased but they are not as often anymore. Usually 1-2 times a week. I went to see a counselor about getting therapy and she told me it may take up to 20 yrs or maybe even never. I am happy though I have been married for 8 yrs to a wonderful man and I am very busy with school.
As for Samantha I have received a couple of secret letters over the years. In the last one she was pregnant with her fourth child already. I have not heard from her in the 3 yrs though and all of my letters go unanswered.I hope for the best but it makes me sad.
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, they mean a lot to me. Writing this book was a huge undertaking but I am glad it is done now. It has been selling way better than I ever imagined and I hope it will help someone out there.
Blessings
Misty