Hello everyone! I want to read Sense and Sensibility. Any suggestion on what publishing house I should get it from? I want an unabridged version with a translation that is not confusing. Thank you so much in advance!

To answer questions about Sense and Sensibility, please sign up.
Chris Gager Translation? I guess you COULD put out an easier-to-read version, but it'd be a sacrilege!
Tytti With a translation?
Joyce Don't know if you've gotten to this book yet but as Krystal recommended Penguin Classics always seem to be a reliable and affordable source. I would however recommend reading an annotated edition if you can find one, it really helps to sort out the language usage and customs.
Robin My recommendation would be not to read it. Pretty stupid book I thought.
Princess Katie Haha, this book was written originally in english, so you don't need to worry about translation!
瑞德 莊 check it in Guttenberg.org
Vina Pitpit yes because i want to relax my mind
Melanie Downes I would get it at the Public Library. That's where I got it from. Also the count of mistero is really good also. I recommend that.
Virginia Kahn I got a hard back copy from barns and nobles classics selection it was on sell along with a wealth of other classics came home with several that day - this was Jane Austen's first published novel
Image for Sense and Sensibility