Precious
Precious asked Penny Draper:

penny are you going to make a book 2 for ice storm loved the book reading in for the 5th time you should just loved ice storm so good?!!

Penny Draper Thanks so much, Precious! I'm really glad you liked Ice Storm. It's one of my favourites too, mostly because ONE of the girls is a lot like me. But you'll have to guess which one! No, at this point I'm not planning a sequel. The ice storm was a really important turning point in Alice and Sophie's lives. They're different people now, and they need time to adjust. If I were ever to write about them again, it would probably be about their lives as adults, looking back on the ice storm and how it changed them. I don't want to throw them into another adventure just yet!
Penny Draper
27 followers