Kathleen
Kathleen asked S.P. Wayne:

Morning! I loved both Axton & Leander books and was wondering when we can expect the release of Running Wolf? I miss these guys and, well, the second book left us readers hanging! Belated Happy Birthday, and I hope you're feeling well again! Warmest regards, Kathleen

S.P. Wayne Hello, Kathleen! Good afternoon, like two weeks late. Thanks for asking about the third book!

Some things:

The book is now called Everything Carries Me to You. It is literally AS LONG AS TWO BOOKS, and it is either an artistic triumph or the worst thing ever.

I feel really good about it! It's going to be way, way more polished than the first book, and lots of things happen. Seriously, lots of things. Previews soon.

The release date is February 14th, because I still think Werewolf Valentine's Day Special is an adorable phrase.