Caroline Teets
Caroline Teets asked Richelle Mead:

Do you have any plans to continue writing in the Vampire Academy series (not including bloodlines)? Why did you decide to stop the bloodlines series after the sixth book? If I come to an in-person signing, can I bring some of your other books to be signed?

Richelle Mead I don't know yet if I'll go back to writing more VA/Bloodlines stories. I ended Bloodlines at six books because that's how long it takes to tell the story in mind. When I set out to write a series, I know the ending and when I reach it, that's the end...at least until I think of other ideas, and that may take a while. And yes, you can definitely bring other books to my signings! My normal limit is four books per person--one that I'll personalize and three that I'll just sign. If you have more books than that, bring your mom or friend and make them carry four more books. :)