Goodreads asked Percival Constantine:

What are you currently working on?

Percival Constantine Right now I'm working on a few different things. I've got a Sinbad story I'm writing for Airship 27, and I'm also writing a series called Luther Cross for the Pro Se Single Shot Signatures line.

As far as my self-published work goes, I'm working on Vanguard, a superhero series. Each entry will be a 15,000-word novelette and I hope to have all five entries (plus a bonus entry for mailing list subscribers) completed before they become available for sale. At the moment, I've finished #1-2 and the bonus story, so three to go before it'll be available.

I've also begun plotting out the next books in my two existing series—The Curse of the Necronomicon (The Myth Hunter) and Gentleman Rogue (Infernum).