Ben Temps on
Ben Temps on asked:

is it just me or did everyone read hunger games first and the Gregor the overlander?

To answer questions about Gregor the Overlander, please sign up.
Lucy Merrill I read Gregor the Overlander first, and then I read the Hunger Games. For a few months I liked The Hunger Games better, but i'm pretty sure that was only the hype of reading it for the first time. I have read the series so so many times now.
Sydney Stein I read Gregor the Overlander as a kid and was obsessed. When I found out Hunger Games was by the same author, I nearly crapped my pants. Collins is a fantastic writer and truly understands the human experience.
Dwight Duh no I read gregor first. I wish they make a movie..
Abbie The Book Addict :) Here's what happened to me. I read this when my brother was in third grade and I was in first because he was reading it in school. We started as a family- mom , my brother/my twin sister, and me. ( My dad didn't want to read it) and we finished the series. Now me FOUR years later, I'm reading it again. I forget EVERYTHING about it expect the names. I read the Hunger Games in third grade (Don't ask. I read Harry Potter in first. Don't judge.) So yeah, I guess you could say I read the Hunger Games first. (Comment if you thing yes or now.) ALSO WE CHECK EVERY YEAR FOR A GREGOR MOVIE. Nothing .;-;
Keith I actually read Gregor first before the Hunger Games came out, which is why I read The Hunger Games because I loved the Gregor series so much.

When The Hunger Games came out I was really hoping they'd make a movie for Gregor, too, but I've got a feeling that won't be anytime soon...

The Hunger Games was certainly good it didn't wow me like Gregor did. It did get me to watch Battle Royale on which The Hunger Games is heavily inspired from, though, and that was quite a good movie, definitely better than THG.
Person202 I read Gregor first, but only because I wasn't allowed to read Hunger Games at the time.
Rain Bill I actually never read the Hunger Games. But I read this series shortly after the first hunger games movie came out!
Colleen I read this first :)
Image for Gregor the Overlander