Tamara
Tamara asked:

do you have to read the other Will Trent books before this one or are they stand alone books?

To answer questions about Unseen, please sign up.
Sheri I don't think that you absolutely have to have read everything else, since Slaughter weaves in tidbits of the characters' history in every book, but you will enjoy it more if you have.
Tuashawn bibliophile, LMSW, people lover, foodie, enjoying I agree as well. I started with one later in the series, but have now went back to start from the beginning. I am always so late when it comes to series...on the plus side I can usually find the books at the library without being put on a waitlist.
Dena Beck Agreed. You'd enjoy it more if you do. But, if you just happen to have a copy of this. Read it. If you like it, go back and get more. I have read them a little out of order. it hasn't killed me.
Madison You should definitely read all of them just to get the best experience!
Image for Unseen
by Karin Slaughter (Goodreads Author)