Blair Bieser
Blair Bieser asked Gretchen Rubin:

Do you have any close friends who are Rebels? Or are they all casual friends? And have you figured out yet which of the Four Tendencies your daughters have? (By the way, when you type in all caps, it's like shouting--sometimes you can use HTML tags to make text bold (something), italic (something), or underlined (something)).

Gretchen Rubin I have some good friends who are Rebels, but now that you mention it, none of my closest friends are Rebels. I still haven't figured out my daughters' Tendencies. I suspect one is an Upholder but it's really too soon to say for sure. Realizing that my husband is a Questioner has been a real revelation -- it's made me much more understanding of some of his (to me, annoying) patterns of behavior.