Zachary
Zachary asked:

Where should I start reading Robin Hobb? Not sure which series is a good starting place or if all of her series take place in the same universe.

To answer questions about Fool's Assassin, please sign up.
Claire In Order; The Farseer Trilogy: Assassin's Apprentice, Royal Assassin and Assassin's Quest
Then The LiveShip Trilogy :Ship of Magic, Mad Ship and Ship of Destiny
Then the Fool's Trilogy: Fool's Errand, The Tawny Man and Fool's Fate
Then the Rainwild series: Dragon Keeper, Dragon Haven, City of Dragons and Blood of Dragons
Now there is this new one Fool's Assassin.
Now if you do not want to read 13 books before you read this one, then skip the Liveship and Rainwild series and read them later These two are connected to the other series but not as strongly. Reading the Farseer and Fool's trilogies first will give you a better understanding of this new book. I loved all of these books but the LiveShip and Rainwild series are my favorites.

however don't bother with the Soldier Son Trilogy.
Image for Fool's Assassin
by Robin Hobb (Goodreads Author)