Rashmi
Rashmi asked Tammara Webber:

Happy New Year! Would you ever consider writing about Reid and Dori again, maybe when they are in their late twenties or early 30s? How do you think they will do starting so young and spending some time together?

Tammara Webber Hi Rashmi! :)

The BTL series is complete for now, though I'd love to revisit them when they're older. My view of starting a relationship that young is skewed since my husband and I were teenagers when we met. I believe there's hard work involved in any relationship, but when partners begin young, luck plays a big part, too - because though people keep changing and growing all their lives, most of the big changes occur in the decade or so following that cross into adulthood, when you're still defining yourself. In our case, we grew apart and back together. We've been together over 30 years now, and we're closer and happier than we've ever been.
Tammara Webber