Lois
Lois asked:

Should book 1 be read first? What is the setting ?

To answer questions about A Sparrow in Terezin, please sign up.
Becky Willey I would if you could!
Lois What is number 1?
Bloggeretterized Yes you should read book #1 in the sense that it helps you know the original love story between Sera and William and also reading about Sophie in book 1 helps understand Kaja's story.
Robyn I think that it would be much better to read #1 first because it helps you to understand the present day story of Sera which #2 develops further and spends a good portion of the book on her story.
Beth In my opinion, this story stands alone,but I think reading Book One (before or even after) is helpful and gives further character and storyline development.
Karen Laird No, this book stands alone. I do plan on going back to read the first book. Based on the story of this book, the first book should be fascinating. Watch for my review, to come out in the next two weeks.
Alyssa No, you don't have to read Book #1 first!
Image for A Sparrow in Terezin
by Kristy Cambron (Goodreads Author)