Migg
Migg asked:

I just bought Andrew Carnegie's biography by David Nasaw, but right now I am reading The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill. In it, Mr Hill mentions that this book and other authored by him came into existence thanks to the ideas and proding of his personal friend Andrew Carnegie. So, I wonder if Mr Carnegie reciprocated in any way or if even makes any mention of Napoleon Hill at all?

To answer questions about Andrew Carnegie, please sign up.
Eric I have no recollection of Napoleon Hill being mentioned in Nasaw's book on Carnegie. Wikipedia says that Hill was commissioned by Carnegie, and that which he was commissioned to do would seem to fit Carnegie's character - evolutionary, deterministic. So in that sense, being commissioned, there is likely no reciprocation - Carnegie could buy the best, and often did.
Image for Andrew Carnegie