Wy'Kia
Wy'Kia asked:

Is this anything like If I stay? Or around the same pace or character attributes?

To answer questions about Just One Day, please sign up.
Jennifer McWilliams I agree with the other answers, it is nothing at all like If I Stay. I don't agree with the others in saying it isn't as good as If I Stay. I am closing in on the end of the book and I am really having trouble putting it down. Maybe it is just that this is a much longer book than If I stay. I am very much enjoying reading about Allyson's adventures.
Alexes Lindquist No, this book is nothing like If I Stay because well If I Stay was more of a great book you cant put down. But this book is more of the I can put it down and not pick it back up again for a while. Its not really a page turner like If I Stay was.
Laurie Morfe Ditto Ashley. I liked If I Stay but this book isn't pulling me in. I'm 30% through it and I'm finding it to be completely cheesy and boring. I rarely stop reading books and feel like once I start it, I NEED to finish it but this might be a book I put down and not pick up again.
Ashley In my opinion, it is nothing like If I Stay. The book was "okay", but I think If I Stay was way better! Just One Day and Just One Year was a little boring at times. It never really tells you what happens between them in the end of the books.
Erica Eh no. Similar writing style, but of course, it is the same author. Although Adam Wilde is mentioned slightly in the second book, Just One Year. Very amazing books!
Image for Just One Day
by Gayle Forman (Goodreads Author)