Marie-pier
Marie-pier asked:

Should I read 'the zodiac' before this book, or can I start off with 'the zodiac unmasked'?

Curt Buchmeier I have read "The Yellow Book', several times over the last 20 years. Very well researched and, like the Zodiac Unmasked, laid out chronologically, which gives a real-time feel of how events actually happened. & I too loved the Fincher movie, one of my favorites of this century. Yes I would recommend reading 'The Zodiac' first.
While I like & recommend the first, I can't get around the fact that Leigh Allen was almost certainly NOT the Zodiac. Check out zodiackiller.com site for the real story.
Steve Parcell Chuck the Unmasked in the bin as well. This is as bad as the first one is superb and the film starring Robert Downey Jnr as Paul Avery is one of my favourites of this century so far.
Marie-pier Thanks Brandon! I bought the 'unmasked' by mistake, I'll buy Zodiac right away!
Brandon Bishop Please read the zodiac first or watch the movie Zodiac, the movie is almost on point with the book. But I would prefer u read the book. Its an amazing story.
Image for Zodiac Unmasked
by Robert Graysmith (Goodreads Author)