Maureen Seymour

Can anyone recommend a good audio book version of this?

To answer questions about Atlas Shrugged, please sign up.
Jeff Listen to Blackstone Audio's version, narrated by Scott Brick. It is 63 hours long, partly because he keeps a slow-ish pace, but mostly because it is just a super long book. His voice is stern but emphatic and just perfect for the harsh philosophy this book will throw at you. I just finished it today, it took me several months and I listened to two other books during my long quest but I was very satisfied. Don't be afraid to go back and re-listen to some good parts because Rand's language is dense but incredibly rich. Also, don't be afraid to zone out when she is going on the 5th rant about the same thing. I love it, I hate it, I highly recommend!

You can find the audiobook on Audible.com or for free from your local library if you get the free Overdrive app for your phone or tablet!
Nancy Brady I had a copy narrated by Edward Herman and I thought it was well done. He does most of the voices well, the one exception, if I recall correctly, was Francisco's because he gave him a Latino accent. The book clearly states that Francisco lived all over the world and had no discernible accent of Spain (his ancestors) or Chile (where his mines were). Of course, I have not read the novel in several years so I could be mistaken, and as for the audio-book, I have not listened to it in 20 years, but I remember being impressed by the narration.

The same was true for the three movies...every actor who played him gave him an accent.
Peg Seay I like the version narrated by Christopher Hurt... love his voice for this story.
Image for Atlas Shrugged