Karla
Karla asked Kendare Blake:

Hi Kendare! I just wanted to say that I love your books, especially Antigoddess. But as a finn, I must ask, where did you get the idea of Anna being Finnish? It was funny to read Anna #1, where the phrase "Anna taloni" does not actually mean "Anna's house" but rather "Anna, my house" or "Give me my house" :') We are flattered.

Kendare Blake Ha ha, yes, the Finnish is wrong. I take this to mean that portion of the urban legend was made up by drunken townsfolk. As for Anna being the daughter of Finnish immigrants, that's because Thunder Bay has a large population of Finnish immigrants!

I'm so glad you've enjoyed the books! Hope you like Mortal Gods when it comes out in October.