H.R. Moore
H.R. Moore asked H.R. Moore:

The book has been recommended for fans of Harry Potter, A Discovery of Witches, Twilight and The Historian, so how does that make you feel? (Female First magazine http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/books/harriet-moore-legacy-of-the-mind-545703.html#ixzz3Ly3wugiR)

H.R. Moore Amazing – it’s the best feeling in the world when someone appreciates something you’ve written. I put myself well and truly out of my comfort zone when I released Legacy of the Mind as I was terrified people would hate it. There was a great mix of relief and elation when they didn’t! Then, when someone compares it to work as brilliant as The Hunger Games or Harry Potter it’s the most surreal excitement; it’s the best compliment I could ever receive.