Anika
Anika asked:

How good is the book counting by 7s? On a scale from 1 to 10, what's your rating?

To answer questions about Counting by 7s, please sign up.
Maya 100000000, this book killed me and that takes a lot. WOW. I started crying so much.
Victoria I would rate it 100 out of 100
Cailyn Myers ohh my gosh I LOVED THIS BOOK! it brought me to tears I would rate it 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Darynschwartz 10/10. It was a great book that both my 12 year old son and I loved.
Mikayla Burke I would rate this book a 10/10. It's a really good book.
Masha 10 - Best book ever! I loved it so much!
Lauren Rosenbaum 10!- it's a wonderful read
Ellie Without a doubt 10!
Nicole Pruitt 0. It is pure garbage
Sophie Keeler I would rate this book a 10!!! Its so interesting and good!!
Mindy 10 - I loved this book and would highly recommend it.
Gizushka 8 and a half at least. Such a lovely book!
Alexia 10/10 its a very good book
Jisoo it's great, but not THE best.
Camden Rande 7, it's a great book. not the best but a solid 7.
Montgomery Lindeen I would rate the 10 out of 10
Judilyn Probably, 1000000000000000000. It was such a heart-warming book. Willow is such an amazing character, and this has to be my absolute favorite book!!!
E It is amazing. 1000000000000000000000000. so good. it is the perfect balance of fluff and angst. if you no what i mean
Anagha 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! This is one amazing book!
Liana Gueorguieva 1/10 really boring
sourcherryscones61 I would rate this book an 8/10 mainly because I felt like I wasn't really introduced to Willow's character that well. I loved the story but sometimes it just got a bit boring. I also didn't really get most of the symbols related to gardening and nature which was a big bummer for me and kept me confused and thinking. Otherwise, the book is really good! I loved how in the beginning when Willow's parents die and you think, how is the story going to build on this, and Holly Goldberg Sloan comes up with such a creative way to build upon it. Because usually characters die it's at the end or the middle of the book, but Willow's parents die in the beginning and the story is not all based around that death. I loved this book and hope everyone else does too! I highly recommend it!
Gail 10 - I loved everything about this book. Would definitely read more books about these characters if they were written!
Tammie 7 - I enjoyed the book, but had trouble connecting with Willows character. I liked the supporting characters better. It was interesting and sad, it is a child's book maybe that's why I think the book just isn't deep enough for the subject matter.
The Applesaucy Man 2. This book gave me flashbacks of when I spilled my milk
Jessie 10 out of 10! Such a good book!
Victoria 10! I love this book!!!!!!!!
Maggie Dore 10!!! There is no question!
Katelyn Johnson Definitely a 10/10. It is very touching and though it is also sad it gets something across to many young readers. (Believe me, the ending is worth it all) I recommend to any middle or high schooler. :-)
Fiona 9. It is really good but really sad.
H.B 10/10!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it
Lydia 9. I loved this book. If you are gifted or know someone who is, Willow's quirks will have you laughing out loud.
Fluffy Meeps Definitely a 50+. I've read this book countless times, and I still enjoy it. Also, on some copies, there are 7 reasons to read this book, and they're all true.
Ella Freihage About a 7 3/4
It made me cry a lot thats why I sort of marked it down...
Julie Kubica 7 (It was pretty good.)
Addison 8- it was a really good book not the best book ever.
Jayms rush 10 I love this book definitely one of the best!
Leslie Wibberley 10, I fell in love with Willow. A lovely read
Anna Zhang my rating would be eight this book is ok i think to me. and yw
Image for Counting by 7s
by Holly Goldberg Sloan (Goodreads Author)