Rhonda Paglia
Rhonda Paglia asked:

Who is the Woozler and why is he so upset? Will Meeda and Sofia Margaret be able to help him?

To answer questions about The Woozler, please sign up.
Rhonda Paglia Hi - Thanks so much for the questions about Sofia Margaret, Meeda, and the Woozler. This Woozler is a grumpy, human-like creature. He ran away from home when he was little. Some Woozlers do that. This one wanted to be his own boss! His parents were so sad. Because the Woozler ran away, now he has to find his own food, he's cold in the winter, AND he lost his treasure map. He's not happy! I'll be sharing more about the Woozler and the girls in books 5 & 6. In the meantime, I've posted a short interview with Sofia Margaret on my blog. Sofie shares more about Meeda and the Woozler - and YES - she and Meeda will eventually be able to help the Woozler. That's all I can tell you for now, so go check out my blog and read a little more from Sofia Margaret. Have fun!! <3 Grammy Pags
http://rhondapaglia.blogspot.com/2015...
Image for The Woozler
by Rhonda Paglia (Goodreads Author)