A Goodreads user asked Sinden West:

What date will you be releasing Book Two in the Scars series - Memory - which is due for release December 2014 as per Amazon UK? 'Vicious' also demands a sequel: Brody and Violet are they really together finally?

Sinden West
Hi Jean,
Thanks for asking. Memory should be released in the next few days if I can finally decide that I'm 100% happy with the ending.

Brody and Violet - they are together. Others have commented that they want a sequel also so it may be on the cards but it isn't something that I have commenced any work on at the moment.

The next book that I have started to work on has a supernatural element to it and is titled Scryer. I need to get that one out of my system before I start on any other projects:)

Thanks so much for reading and commenting,
I really appreciate it.
Kind Regards
Sinden